Welcome to Cedar Island RV Park
Located in beautiful Cedar Island, North Carolina. Your first stop in the Outer Banks! Just 45 miles east of Morehead City. Enjoy our mild weather year round. Located on Pamlico Sound with breathtaking views, beautiful beaches, quartz sand, full service RV Park, motel, restaurant, sports bar and so much more. Boat ramp onsite to launch your small boat, canoe, jetski or kayak.
We are currently rebuilding the RV Park and campground. Renovations should be completed in the summer of 2017. The campground is currently open for business and will remain open year round. There are several areas that are under construction but full hook-up spaces are currently available with fabulous views and beautiful quartz sandy beaches for your pleasure. Here is a brief list of some of the big changes coming soon:
- What was formerly a bit of a swamp when it rained has now been raised with several million pounds of material to provide a better experience for our guests.
- New electric service and panels installed throughout with new 100 amp service on each site.
- 15 new spaces which are directly along Cedar Island Bay offer our guests fabulous views overlooking the calm waters and scenic marsh grass surrounding the island.
- New plumbing and septic lines run throughout the park. New water softeners have also been added to provide a better water source of softened water, new wells and pumps.
- Well defined spaces and spectacular views of Pamlico Beach and Cedar Island Bay will make Cedar Island RV Park the premier facility in the area.
- Fun Things To Do:
• Pamlico Sound offers world class Red Drum fishing & some of the best fishing on the east coast
• Take the on site ferry to Ocracoke Island and Hatteras
• Rent canoes and kayaks on site from the rental office
• Golf cart rentals by the hour, day or week available in the rental office
• Pontoon boating tours and moonlight cruises available during the summer season
• Boating available in both Pamlico Sound from the public boat ramp or Cedar Island Bay from our private boat ramp
• Catch fish and crabs for dinner
• Purchase fresh seafood locally from local vendors and fish houses for delicious meals
• Visit Cape Lookout National Seashore and tour the lighthouse
• Duck hunting guides available through our rental office
• Fishing Charter Guide services available through our rental office
• Spend your day at our beautiful beach. Have lunch or drinks delivered to you from our restaurant right to your reserved beach space and relax on our beach lounge chairs and tents. Have a cooler of beverages delivered any time of day. Reserve our space and convenience all through the rental office
Almost all of our lots are water view or waterfront. You will never get tired of looking at these awesome views. See how close that water is. Come and watch the otters and ducks play in the bay.
Our private boat ramp into Cedar Island Bay can handle most small boats and some larger shallow draft boats depending on the tidal range. A deep draft public boat ramp is also on site into Pamlico Sound.
- Our Amenities Include:
• Wifi available in some areas
• All spaces have both 30 and 50 amp service as well as a 20 amp GFI outlet
• All spaces have electric and water hook up. Several units have water, sewer and electric
• Waterside Picnic areas
• On site private and public boat ramp
• Almost all spaces are waterfront or water view
• Sewer/Water/Lawn care provided. Direct TV available
• Conveniently located at Cedar Island Ferry terminal
• Grocery & Gas – 1 mile
• Restaurant on site (Coming early Spring)
• Sports bar on site with pool tables, darts and full service bar (Coming early Spring)
• Horse back riding on the beach available on site. Stop by the rental office for information or to book a ride
• Canoe, kayak, and pontoon boat rentals on site in the rental office
• Fishing and hunting guide bookings available on site in the rental office
• Dump station on site as well as a new trash dumpster
• Snacks, beer and wine on site (Coming Soon)
We have a friendly staff that is eager to serve you. Never hesitate to ask for assistance. Book your space now and come enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of the Pamlico Sound and Cedar Island Bay. Enjoy your stay!!