Welcome to Cedar Island RV Park
Located in beautiful Cedar Island, North Carolina. Your first stop in the Outer Banks! Just 45 miles east of Morehead City. Enjoy our mild weather year round. Located on Pamlico Sound with breathtaking views, beautiful beaches, quartz sand, full service RV Park, motel, restaurant, sports bar and so much more. Boat ramp on-site to launch your small boat, canoe, jetski or kayak.
Fun Things To Do:
• Pamlico Sound offers world class Red Drum fishing & some of the best fishing on the east coast
• Take the on site ferry to Ocracoke Island and Hatteras
• Rent canoes and kayaks on site from the rental office
• Golf cart rentals by the hour, day or week available in the rental office
• Pontoon boating tours and moonlight cruises available during the summer season
• Boating available in both Pamlico Sound from the public boat ramp or Cedar Island Bay from our private boat ramp
• Catch fish and crabs for dinner
• Purchase fresh seafood locally from local vendors and fish houses for delicious meals
• Visit Cape Lookout National Seashore and tour the lighthouse
• Duck hunting guides available through our rental office
• Fishing Charter Guide services available through our rental office
• Spend your day at our beautiful beach. Have lunch or drinks delivered to you from our restaurant right to your reserved beach space and relax on our beach lounge chairs and tents. Have a cooler of beverages delivered any time of day. Reserve our space and convenience all through the rental office
Almost all of our lots are water view or waterfront. You will never get tired of looking at these awesome views. See how close that water is. Come and watch the otters and ducks play in the bay.
Our private boat ramp into Cedar Island Bay can handle most small boats and some larger shallow draft boats depending on the tidal range. A deep draft public boat ramp is also on site into Pamlico Sound.
We have a friendly staff that is eager to serve you. Never hesitate to ask for assistance. Book your space now and come enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of the Pamlico Sound and Cedar Island Bay. Enjoy your stay!!
RV Park Rules can be reviewed here.